Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pearson 4 Road Trip - 06/04

Well, here I sit at the Houston airport ready for our awesome family trip across mid-America.  We are starting off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, then the "plan" is to go to the following states:

Missouri
Indiana
Ohio
New York
South Dakota
Colorado
Kansas
Oklahoma
....and one of us will fly back to Texas

Wow!  Can't believe this day is finally here.  I'm on the plane in one hour to meet Delma (sis), Jean (Mom), and Aunt Carole.  This will be the road trip of a life time.  I have to be honest. We have no "definite" plans other than to be in Colorado Springs in 2 weeks to see Kyce.  Other than that, we have no plans....meaning, we don't now the EXACT roads we will travel, the sights we will see....and NO hotels reserved.  What a trip!

This is a first time to blog for me....but I plan to post something each day.

Woo-hoo....off we go!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment